CORPORATE PLAN, OUR FUTURE
In 2015 we set out on a five-year journey with our first corporate plan, Let’s Grow Together.
Throughout these five years we have overcome challenges and achieved our goals and objectives, to end 2020 as an established, confident and forward-thinking organisation - the ideal time to launch our next corporate plan for the next three years, Our Future.
A combination of global challenges, changes in consumer behaviour and our determination to help tackle the housing crisis have informed our thinking. From the development of a carbon-neutral plan and tailored, data-informed services for customers; to creating new homes whether by building them or repurposing empty buildings, our plan is shaped to work with the modern world.
What’s more, our determination to place building safety and the customer voice at the heart of the business, ensures our customers’ safety and views are treated with the utmost importance, as we continue to raise the bar of safety for the sector. And, whilst we all come to terms with the impact of COVID-19 and the now very real threat of future global pandemics and the inequalities that they magnify, our plan will put a renewed focus on how we build back better and support our communities to recover and thrive.
With a new modern employee offer to ensure we continue with the right skills and passion to deliver our ambitions and a well-governed business, we are determined that our homes, business and services are fit for the future; Our Future.
Our future will see us…
- Sustain our home quality whilst building a safer and greener future to become a national leader in building safety standards
- Deliver diverse, quality, affordable homes by building or acquiring new 100 homes a year
- Ensure our business is viable, efficient and well governed to retain our G1V2 regulatory rating
- Be a great place to work with a high performing workforce and have an improved employee satisfaction
- Improve the customer experience ensuring it is future ready and have an improved customer satisfaction
- Support people and places to achieve their potential and increase the social value of our work
“A COMBINATION OF GLOBAL CHALLENGES, CHANGES IN CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR AND OUR DETERMINATION TO TACKLE THE HOUSING CRISES HAVE INFORMED OUR THINKING.”